This summer we built a treehouse in our backyard, it's 3-storys high and it's really awsome. Actally its not done yet, we still have to attach a basket pulley and finish a wall. Other than that it is practicly done, on warm days I swing in the hammock and read a book.
I also went to Seattle to visit my dad, we did lots of fun things. Whats odd is that Seattle, in the summer is really rainy but they had a drought, and in Des Moines when it's usually hot and sunny it was pouring rain. I think it has some thing to do with global warming and chamging climates.
See you next time!
-N
I also went to Seattle to visit my dad, we did lots of fun things. Whats odd is that Seattle, in the summer is really rainy but they had a drought, and in Des Moines when it's usually hot and sunny it was pouring rain. I think it has some thing to do with global warming and chamging climates.
See you next time!
-N
No comments:
Post a Comment